SAC Capital Purchased Stake in Reliance Steel in Fourth QuarterSaijel Kishan
SAC Capital Advisors LP, the $14 billion hedge fund run by Steven A. Cohen, bought stakes in Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. and Michael Kors Holdings Ltd. in the fourth quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations