BC Said to Weigh Sale of German Power Transformer Maker SGBAnne-Sylvaine Chassany and Aaron Kirchfeld
BC Partners Ltd., the British buyout firm that owns the gym club operator Fitness First Ltd., is considering a sale of the German power transformer maker SGB-SMIT Group after receiving approaches, three people with knowledge of the talks said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets