Whitman Capital, BNY Mellon, Apple, Bayer, EPA in Court NewsEllen Rosen and Elizabeth Amon
Whitman Capital LLC’s president was charged with taking part in two separate insider-trading conspiracies, using illegal tips on Google Inc., Polycom Inc. and Marvell Technology Group Ltd. to make more than $900,000 for the hedge fund.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing