Private Equity Tax Break ‘Indefensible,’ Calpers’ Dear SaysMichael B. Marois and Cristina Alesci
The tax rate paid by private equity managers on much of their income, less than half that for ordinary wage earners, is an “indefensible” tax break, the chief investment officer of the California Public Employees’ Retirement System said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure