Obama Seeks Third Annual Cut in EPA’s Budget by Trimming GrantsMark Drajem
President Barack Obama proposed cutting the Environmental Protection Agency’s budget for the third straight year by trimming funding for water grants to U.S. states and Superfund clean-up programs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets