LED Maker Bridgelux Gets $25 Million Investment From KaistarAndrew Herndon
Bridgelux Inc., a closely held maker of light-emitting diodes, received a $25 million investment from Kaistar Lighting Xiamen Co., a joint venture of two Chinese manufacturers.
The funding will be used to develop LED chip and packaging technology for general lighting, Livermore, California-based Bridgelux said today in a statement.
Kaistar is a venture of the LED chip and wafer maker Epistar Corp. and the contract manufacturer Shenzhen Kaifa Technology Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Stocks Slide in Broad Selloff; Brexit Spurs Pound: Markets Wrap
- Facebook Falls as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data