Stocks, Euro Trim Losses on Optimism Greece to Back AusterityRita Nazareth and Michael P. Regan
Most U.S. stocks fell as a rally in the final half hour spurred by optimism Greece will commit to budget cuts stopped short of erasing a decline in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index. The euro pared losses while Treasuries and the dollar trimmed gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock