BP Must Face Investors’ Fraud Claims Spurred by Gulf Oil SpillMargaret Cronin Fisk
BP Plc must face fraud claims by investors who said the company lied before and after the 2010 Gulf of Mexico oil spill about its accident response capability, a federal judge said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn