Andrea Jung's Days on Apple Board May Be Numbered
Andrea Jung’s position at Avon Products is looking pretty shaky at the moment. The cosmetics company announced on Dec. 13 that Jung would step aside as chief executive officer once a replacement was found, staying on as executive chairman for at least two years. With Avon now reported to be under federal investigation amid allegations related to foreign bribery, though, Jung’s future as chairman may be in doubt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing