Egyptian Stocks: Egyptian Kuwaiti, National Co. for MaizeAhmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s benchmark EGX30 Index climbed 2.9 percent to 4,892.93, the highest level in more than six months, at the 2:30 p.m. close in Cairo,
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy