China’s Xi Seeks Second Front for U.S. Ties in Iowa ReturnBloomberg News
Chinese heir-apparent Xi Jinping’s trip to the U.S. this week will focus on building relations with local officials clamoring for investment and export markets, expanding a second front for bilateral ties as anti-China rhetoric rises in Washington and on the campaign trail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure