China’s Xi Seeks Second Front for U.S. Ties in Iowa ReturnBloomberg News
Chinese heir-apparent Xi Jinping’s trip to the U.S. this week will focus on building relations with local officials clamoring for investment and export markets, expanding a second front for bilateral ties as anti-China rhetoric rises in Washington and on the campaign trail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing