After Big Finish, NFL Faces Off-Season ConcernsRick Horrow and Karla Swatek
The National Football League just wrapped a banner Super Bowl that exceeded expectations on all levels—a thrilling game decided only seconds before the gun, a record 111.3 million domestic viewers, and Twitter coverage that likewise broke records, peaking at game’s end with 12,223 tweets per second.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's