Och-Ziff Profit Drops 94% as Fund Performance Fees DeclineKelly Bit
Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC, the hedge fund run by Daniel Och, reported a 94 percent drop in fourth-quarter profit on lower performance fees as most of the firm’s funds lost money in 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap