Hong Kong Sells Tuen Mun Home Site at Price Below EstimateKelvin Wong and Marco Lui
Hong Kong sold a residential site in the city’s northwest at a price lower than surveyors’ estimates, underscoring concerns home prices may drop further amid the government’s pledge to maintain property curbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap