BG to Sell $5 Billion in Assets as Net Gains on LNG DemandEduard Gismatullin
BG Group Plc, the U.K.’s third-largest natural-gas producer, plans to sell $5 billion of assets in the next two years to maintain investment and production growth, and meet stronger demand for liquefied natural gas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans