BG Cuts U.S. Shale-Gas Output Forecast 58% After Price DropEduard Gismatullin
BG Group Plc, the U.K.’s third-largest oil and gas producer, cut is forecast for U.S. shale-gas output in 2015 by 58 percent because of lower fuel prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets