Bank Credit Ratings, ‘Zombie Banks,’ PepisCo: ComplianceCarla Main
Banks may be forced to strengthen capital buffers if regulators toss out credit ratings now used to calculate how much they need to cover possible trading losses, according to financial industry trade groups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’