TAIHAN PRE. TECH January Sales Fall 38.57% (Table) : 1336 TT
TAIHAN PRE. TECH said unconsolidated sales in January fell 38.57% to NT$53,400,000 from NT$86,935,000, according to a statement filed to the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy