Sony Credit Rating Cut by S&P on Concerns About EarningsMariko Yasu
Sony Corp., which widened its loss forecast for the current fiscal year, had its credit rating lowered one level by Standard & Poor’s because of falling prices, waning demand and tougher competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 21% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up