Norilsk Pension Fund Seeks FSB Probe of Prokhorov’s Onexim: IFXYuliya Fedorinova
Norilsk Nickel’s pension fund asked the Federal Security Service to check if billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov’s company managed the fund’s money properly in 2008-2009, Interfax reported today, citing a letter from the fund’s executive to the FSB.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day