Foreclosure Deal to Be Announced After Big States Sign OnDavid McLaughlin
The U.S. Justice Department said it will announce the resolution of a 16-month nationwide probe of abusive foreclosure practices at banks including Citigroup Inc. and Wells Fargo & Co. after the collapse of the housing bubble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill