Foreclosure Deal to Be Announced After Big States Sign OnDavid McLaughlin
The U.S. Justice Department said it will announce the resolution of a 16-month nationwide probe of abusive foreclosure practices at banks including Citigroup Inc. and Wells Fargo & Co. after the collapse of the housing bubble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis