Diamond Restatement Imperils Pringles Deal, Ends CEO DreamsDavid Welch, Lauren Coleman-Lochner and Matthew Boyle
Diamond Foods Inc.’s decision to restate earnings after an accounting probe puts in peril a deal to acquire the Pringles brand -- and ends the empire-building dreams of its ousted chief executive officer, Michael J. Mendes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says