Diamond Restatement Imperils Pringles Deal, Ends CEO DreamsDavid Welch, Lauren Coleman-Lochner and Matthew Boyle
Diamond Foods Inc.’s decision to restate earnings after an accounting probe puts in peril a deal to acquire the Pringles brand -- and ends the empire-building dreams of its ousted chief executive officer, Michael J. Mendes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself