Dali, Klimt Paintings Fail to Sell at $124.7 Million AuctionScott Reyburn
High-value paintings by Gustav Klimt and Salvador Dali failed to sell at a $124.7 million auction in London tonight as wealthy buyers of Impressionist and modern art balked at over-ambitious estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing