Boehner Oil Plan Seen by CBO Raising 5% of Needed Transit FundsKatarzyna Klimasinska and Carol Wolf
A Republican plan boosting U.S. oil production in the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska to pay for mass transit would generate 5 percent of the funds lawmakers say are needed, according to Congressional Budget Office estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy