WINBOND ELECTRON January Sales Fall 31.45% (Table) : 2344 TT
WINBOND ELECTRON said unconsolidated sales in January fell 31.45% to NT$1,779,795,000 from NT$2,596,235,000, according to a statement filed to the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy