Sanofi Loses Court Challenge to FDA Generic Lovenox ApprovalTom Schoenberg and Molly Peterson
Sanofi lost a challenge to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s approval for a generic version of Lovenox, the blood-thinning drug that had sales of $3.7 billion in 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing