Chef Hix Swaps Seasonal British Food for Funky World Cuisine
Mark Hix, author of “British Regional Food,” creator of restaurants serving seasonal produce from Colchester rocks to Shetland Isles halibut, is getting tired of visiting restaurants serving seasonal British regional food.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans