Caesars Surges 71% in Debut After Slashing IPO From 2010 TryLee Spears
Caesars Entertainment Corp., the U.S. casino chain with more than $22 billion in debt, jumped 71 percent in its trading debut after completing an initial public offering a fraction of the size of its failed 2010 effort.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts