Brazil Carnival City Suffers Surge in Murders as Police StrikeRaymond Colitt and Adriana Chiarini
A surge in homicides as a result of a police officers’ strike in northeastern Brazil is causing travelers to cancel their Carnival holidays and may spread to the country’s party capital Rio de Janeiro.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap