Barclays Seen Needing Deeper Cuts to Reach Profit TargetHoward Mustoe
Barclays Plc, the only U.K. consumer bank not to have scrapped its profitability target amid Europe’s debt crisis, will struggle to reach the goal without cutting costs as revenue from investment banking falls, analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks