Total U.K. to Use Facebook, Twitter for Energy Market DisclosureMathew Carr
Total SA, France’s biggest oil company, will use social media websites Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc. to comply with European Union energy market disclosure rules at its U.K. exploration and production unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy