Telefonica, Oi Must Share Access at Fair Price, Brazil SaysCarla Simoes and Adriana Chiarini
Brazilian phone carriers Tele Norte Leste Participacoes SA, Telefonica Brasil SA and America Movil SAB will be forced to share access to their networks with competitors without charging an “abusive” prices, Communications Minister Paulo Bernardo said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks