SS&C Considering Offer for GlobeOp After TPG DealEdward Evans
SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc. said it’s weighing a potential cash offer for GlobeOp Financial Services SA, even after TPG Capital LLP agreed to buy the hedge fund administrator last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner