Singapore Stocks: Nera Telecom, Sembcorp Marine, Swiber HoldingsJonathan Burgos
Singapore’s Straits Times Index added 0.8 percent to 2,940.10 at the close, the highest since Aug. 5. Four shares advanced for each that fell in the 30-member gauge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling