JPMorgan Agrees to Pay $110 Million in Overdraft Fee CaseDavid Voreacos and Laurence Viele Davidson
JPMorgan Chase & Co., the biggest U.S. bank by assets, reached a preliminary agreement to pay $110 million to settle litigation saying it gouged customers on overdraft fees for checking accounts, court records show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License