Giants’ Website Malfunction Names Franchise Super Bowl ChampsNancy Kercheval
The New York Giants had a website malfunction prematurely naming them Super Bowl winners yesterday, on the eve of the National Football League championship game against the New England Patriots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing