Vadim’s Ferrari 250 GT Sells for $5.8 Million in Paris AuctionScott Reyburn
A Ferrari bought new by Roger Vadim, the movie director and actor who discovered and married Brigitte Bardot, sold last night for about 4.5 million euros with fees ($5.8 million) as choosy investors bought rare classic cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn