Israel, U.K., French Museums Buy Marclay’s ‘The Clock’ VideoGwen Ackerman
Christian Marclay’s “The Clock” will forever transform cinema time into real time as museums in the U.K., Israel and France jointly acquired the 24-hour film.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day