Sharp Forecasts Record $3.8 Billion Loss on TVs, Write-OffMariko Yasu
Sharp Corp. forecast its worst annual loss since it was founded a century ago, on slumping prices for its Aquos televisions, an economic slowdown and a tax charge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- George Soros Pours Billions Into Charity Ahead of Tax Deadline