RIM’s Stymiest Vows More Forceful Board to Revive BlackBerryHugo Miller and Doug Alexander
Research In Motion Ltd.’s Barbara Stymiest, a week into leading a board that had faced investor criticism for being ineffective, said she plans further changes to the director lineup to help revive the BlackBerry maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States