Microsoft Ads Bid to Capitalize on Google Privacy BacklashDina Bass
Microsoft Corp., aiming to take advantage of a backlash against Google Inc.’s policy changes, is rolling out new ads that say its rival is risking users’ privacy to squeeze more revenue out of them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing