Madoff Trustee’s HSBC Lawsuit Restored to Bankruptcy DocketLinda Sandler
A 2010 lawsuit against HSBC Holdings Plc by the trustee liquidating Bernard Madoff’s firm was restored to the bankruptcy court docket as the trustee prepares filings on an appeal of a district judge’s ruling that barred him from claiming common-law damages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat