UBS May Purchase Brazilian Lender as Banking License StallsCristiane Lucchesi
UBS AG, which sold its Brazilian lending unit in 2009, may purchase another as it steps up efforts to restart an investment-banking business in the country, a person familiar with the company’s plans said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing