Trump Opens Canada’s Tallest Condo Tower With $6 Million SuitesDoug Alexander
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto, Canada’s tallest residential building, opens today, capping a seven-year effort to bring the brand of billionaire Donald Trump to the country’s largest city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline