Mexico Peso Posts Best Month Since March 2009 on Asset DemandBen Bain
Mexico’s peso completed its best month in almost three years as the outlook for near-zero interest rates to persist in the U.S. boosted demand for the Latin American country’s higher-yielding assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards