Merck Wins Patent Ruling Over Sandoz Version of CancidasDavid Voreacos and Susan Decker
Merck & Co. won a judge’s ruling that could help it block Novartis AG’s Sandoz unit from selling a generic copy of its Cancidas antifungal treatment until a patent expires in 2017.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy