Kuwaiti Fund Buys Manhattan Luxury Apartment BuildingOshrat Carmiel
The investment arm of Kuwait’s social-security system bought a luxury apartment building in Manhattan’s Noho neighborhood, as demand for multifamily properties surges, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets