Jefferies Lets Bonus Recipients Swap Shares for Cash at 25% CutLaura Marcinek
Jefferies Group Inc., whose stock dropped by almost half in 2011, gave employees a choice when paying the stock-based portion of their annual bonuses: accept the firm’s shares, or take cash at a 25 percent discount.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing