Fiduciary Standard Should Match Reality of Market, Pitt SaysAlexis Leondis
The law governing how brokers serve their clients has done a poor job of keeping up with the realities of the marketplace, Harvey Pitt, a former chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing