Exxon, Valero Receive Union Strike Notices for RefineriesBarbara J Powell
Exxon Mobil Corp. and Valero Energy Corp. received notices from the United Steelworkers union of its intent to strike at refineries in Montana and Texas if a national labor contract expires tonight without an agreement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap